IDEAL PROFESSIONS (NOT LIMITED TO...)
- Chinese medicine experts
- Yogis who primarily work with kids, elderly and the disabled
- Non-profit organizations
- Local community activists
- Animal shelters
- Spiritual coaches
- And maybe you!
CHECKLIST TO APPLY
- Are you offering product or service that beneficial to the health, education or development of humans and/or animals?
- Are you currently making less than $65K annually?
- Do you live in the US or Canada?
Then read on!
I specialize in designing minimal, chic websites. Graphic design will be a small portion of the website and the typography (the way the fonts look)
One time design cost will be a sliding scale of $1,000 – $2,500 depending on scope of website. Other reoccurring costs that you will need to cover during the time your website will stay live will be:
- About 10$ for your domain name (or you can use your existing domain)
- 1 page website: $5 per month OR up to 20 pages: $8 per month
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
- First we'll get together via skype or over the phone to chat for 30 minutes so that I can have a better understanding of your goals and mission.
- Next up we will pick your favorite colors (or existing brand colors) as well as websites & images you are inspired by.
- We will then determine the content we will use to make your website. (i/e: photographs, bio, services, contact information etc.)
- You will have a 15 days to deliver the content. (The sooner I get the information the better. You can always go back and make edits)
- I begin the design process: half way through I show you what it looks like so far to get your feedback
- Now your brand new website is done! We will have 30 minutes to an hour training over skype so that I can show you how to update your website. (Only basic computer and internet navigation skills necessary, and maybe some patience.)
- I won't be available for future support but you will learn everything you need to during the training to take control over your new website and make updates whenever you want! (And hey, Squarespace.com has excellent customer service so they will be able to help you with any of your questions.)
- Payments 70% at the beginning of the project. 30% at the end. (Preferred method of payment is via Paypal.com or certified check.)